14 August 2008

Robot! Zombie! Pirate! Ninja! T-shirts (from threadless)

Here's a quick list of some great robot, zombie, pirate & ninjas t-shirts available on the ever-awesome Threadless:

My favourite Robot t-shirt on Threadless

Robot T-shirt
"This Shirt Hides My Cold Robot Interior"

Not particularly exciting, but the robot t-shirts are a bit lacking on threadless... there are other great robot t-shirts out there, but I don't have an affiliates account for those ;p

My favourite Zombie t-shirt on Threadless

Zombie T-shirt
"Corporate Zombie" by Nik Holmes

This is definitely one of my favourite t-shirts on Threadless (in fact, I'm actually wearing this one today).

My favourite Pirate t-shirt on Threadless

Pirate T-shirt
"Pirate Infested Waters" by Benjamin Weisman

Pirate fashion is a bit done to death to be honest, but this tee is actually quite subtle.

My favourite Ninja t-shirt on Threadless

Ninja T-shirt
"Squirrels Are Nature's Ninjas" by Tom Brazelton

Actually, ninja t-shirts on Threadless seem to be prety thin on the ground.. I seem to remember there being a lot more (perhaps they are stealthily hiding?). Anyway, this t-shirt is awesome because it also features a squirrel, and if there's one thing almost as awesome as a Robot-zombie-pirate-ninja, it's a squirrel-ninja.

No comments: